#LittlewoodsSS15


I went along to the Spring Summer preview of Littlewoods last week and was welcomed by a gigantic glitter swimming pool and the lovely ladies from Lee publicity, who let us explore.


There were a mix of pieces that all started getting me excited for my holiday away next year. 
The kaftans and swimsuits were so nice (hoping for some to go up to plus sizes)








This jumpsuit was far too cute :)



Blues and pastels look like they're making their way back to our summer wardrobes. I am a lover of anything stripe.


A blast of colour. I wish my wardrobe could be colour organised.


The accessories on show were amazing. I fell in love with the neon pink bag (picture doesn't do the colour justice.) 





There was a photo booth called 'the selfie mirror' at the event. Katie, Hollie and I took full advantage taking pictures. We tweeted the picture direct to our twitter accounts and also got a little keep safe print out.

Have you got a holiday planned for next year? Spotted anything you'd like?

Love
Michaela
xo

1 comment

  1. Oh my gosh that white leopard swimsuit is gorgeous and I don't even own a swimsuit or care for them!

    ReplyDelete