Liebster Award

Hey guys


So I know I haven't been around for a while. I've been distracted and caught up in stuff that has resulted in my attention not being to where it should ultimately lie, but I'm back and looking to rehaul and sort this situation out.



  

I was nominated by the lovely girls at anyway at wanderlustdaydreamin for the liebster award. 

The Liebster Award helps to recognise and discover new bloggers that may be just starting out, it's a sort of 'Welcome to the blogging world' gesture. 



I've decided to choose some of my favourite blogs and just make it a fun challenge in the plus size community, so I hope I haven't offended anyone by nominating. 

The rules:


-You must answer all questions that are given to you 


-Must link back to the person that nominated you 


-Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers 


-Provide nominees with 11 questions of your choice 


-Cannot nominate the person who nominated you 


-Must inform nominees of your nomination 


-Provide nominees with a link to your post for more info 



My answers





1. What made you want to start blogging?


I studied Fashion promotion at University and blogging at the time started to become more of a promotional outlet for brands etc. I suppose it was a natural progression for me to start blogging about my outfit choices after reading and researching plus size ladies who were as confident and stylish as myself (that was really big headed of me right?) I see it as a creative outlet that I can express things and show my confidence, and if I encourage just one other lady to be confident the way she is then I feel I've achieved something.






2. What is your favourite makeup brand?


I LOVE mac but my bank balance does not allow for it often soo I’d probably say MUA (good dupes at a wallet friendly price.) 






3. Who is your favourite blogger/vlogger?
Honestly I don’t think I have favourites. I just kind of pick and choose whose posts I read, if I’m honest. LLYMLRS is a constant blog I read regularly though. She was the first blogger I can remember reading and feeling inspired by. I also love Arched Eyebrow, From the Corners of the curve and The (Not So) Secret Diary Of A Wannabe Princess




4. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?


I’d love to visit Mexico one day. Especially for the day of the dead celebrations. I’d love to visit all the historical places there too




5. What is your dream job?


Well I’m fortunate enough to say I actually work for my dream company right now. Although not my ultimate dream job as I’d LOVE to be my own boss one day ;).




6. Who is your favourite band/artist?


My favourite band ever are  an american pop punk group called The wonder years. 




7. Who is your biggest influence?


I’d say my mum/nan. My nan was basically like a mum growing up and she’s influenced so many of my life choices.





8. Tea or Coffee?


Coffee. I can’t go with a cup every morning.





9. What is your 'go to' staple fashion item?


A body con midi. I have a plain black one that has mush arms and a keyhole insert on the neck line from Asos Curve that has seen me through a lot of night outs. I love the shape though and how versatile this dress can be 




10. What is your favourite TV show?


Made in Chelsea I think. I love a good reality TV show but I just love escaping away for a hour watching the show and pretending that I live there hahahaa (yes you can call me sad.)





11. What beauty item can you not live without?


Foundation simple! My skin isn’t great on my face due to scaring and acne. I just could not go without swooshing some foundation to cover them. 







Nominations


Here are your questions



1. What made you want to start blogging?


2. What is your favourite fashion brand?


3. Who is your favourite band/artist?


4. what's your favourite colour?



5. If you could be anyone famous for the day who would you be?




6. Cats or dogs?




7. What is your current job?




8. Where is your dream holiday location?




9. What is your favourite beauty brand?




10. Would you rather be twice as smart or twice as happy?


11. What’s your worst habit?



So girlies get answering and nominating ;)

Love
Michaela
xo












No comments